This month's random question is: "If you could visit one event that takes place in history which one would you go to?"
Hmm, there's a lot of history to think through. My mind is really fuzzy, so I'm not thinking well at the moment. I'm sick and on medicine, plus my grief - depression related exhaustion doesn't help anything. Maybe going back to the starting of the Salvation Army would be cool. Or going back to the start of A.L. Hospice. Or the start of Bible quizzing. Or the start of TFC in town. Or the start of Dare2Share. I dunno. Probably the start of A.L. Hospice. Or something like that...
If you thought my answer was even the slightest bit interesting, check out any of these WAY MORE EXCITING blogs:
LR's Rock Spot
Books' Hidden Corner
Mae's Page
Magma's Lava Pad
Peace out ya'll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lol :P
I don't really get the A.L. part but, I feel complemented none the less :P
if you don`t mind my asking what is A.L. Hospice?
Post a Comment