What an emotional, invigorating, powerful, liberating and life-changing event! How much more awesome can you get?! How riveting! I hope I can go to one this year. I don't know what I'd be doing for sure, but I really want to go. Next year, I hope to participate on a team walking around the track. I'm not sure how it's all going to go down or what it all entails, but I'm excited and more passionate about it than ever! I'll participate for as long as I am able. I can't even accurately describe how I feel about it and I haven't even been to one yet! I'm certain this is just something you have to experience to truly understand and I'm ready for it!
May God get the glory through it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so it's a race, right?
I've never heard of it...
Post a Comment